I Will Not Leave You As Orphans. I Will Come To You. John 14:18

Friday, February 12, 2010

How will I keep myself busy for the next 3 months?



Let's see...

Next week mom and I will purchase the baby furniture and the paint for the baby's room. Don, Shan, and the kids are coming this weekend to help paint the baby's room and register for the baby shower at Babies R Us and Target. Monday I leave for our annual meeting at the home office in Akron Ohio. March 1st my contractor will begin finishing the basement. It's projected to be done by April 1st. Mom and I will get our second round of shots. The baby shower is April 10th. April 11th my friend Cindy and I leave on a cruise I won through my company this year. That will give us a month to get everything put away and pack for our trip to pick up baby girl! Whew!!! I hope it goes fast and we don't have any setbacks(ha ha).

No comments: