I Will Not Leave You As Orphans. I Will Come To You. John 14:18

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Catching up!!!!

Well, it's been a while and life has been a bit crazy. From drama at work to changes in the Ethiopian adoption process, but time seems to work everything out. My daughter turned 7 months old on March 28th. I received my court date last week(April 28th) and tentative travel date (June 21st). So as always things could change, but for now these are the dates we are going with.



What else? Spent a week at our corporate office. My contractor finished my basement which looks amazing.

My managers had a suprise baby shower for me "TODAY" which blew me away.



Saturday, mom and Shannon are having a shower for me too. Sunday, Cindy and I leave on the cruise I won through my company. I can't wait. I need this vacation like no other. It will also be great to get caught up with Cindy. I miss having her here in town.

Oh, we also completed Saige's room! It's just perfect! Whew! I'm tired!



That's all for now!

No comments: