I Will Not Leave You As Orphans. I Will Come To You. John 14:18

Monday, April 26, 2010

TOMORROW NIGHT!

Tomorrow night while I sleep (try to sleep) my adoption agency will petition the court in Addis Ababa to make Almenesh (Saige) my daughter. Someone from my agency, a representative from Beta Saida orphanage, and someone from MOWA will be there. I hope and pray that we will pass court the first time around. After passing court Almenesh (Saige) will legally be my daughter. Then we will wait for travel dates. I have been given a tentative date of June 21st to pick up her VISA at the U.S. Embassy in Addis. Travel dates are dependant on the Visa date which is usually 8 weeks after passing court.

Keep your fingers crossed and say an extra prayer that we will pass court without any challenges. Please, Please,Please!!!!!!!

No comments: